Stikins Name Labels - your child should have brought home a sample of Stikins name labels. For more information click here.
Message from School Trends -
Need school uniform and wanting delivery to school? Order before the 24th June 2019 and choose the Delivery to school option during checkout.
For delivery to a chosen address for the start of the new school year we recommend that you place your School Trends order no later than 9th August 2019 at schooltrends.co.uk.
Please allow up to 21 days for delivery to your chosen address over the busy summer months...
We have a school uniform and we would be very grateful if all parents would support this and ensure that pupils comply with every aspect of the uniform:
- Red sweat top or cardigan with school logo.
- Polo shirt in white or black.
- Plain charcoal grey or black trousers, jogging bottoms, leggings, skirts, pinafore dresses or shorts (Please note these should have “no other trimmings” e.g. Stripes, logos, designer names etc.)
- Plain black, flat‐heeled shoes.
- Red and white checked dresses are acceptable during warm weather.
Uniform is provided by ‘School Trends’. Items can be ordered directly either by collecting an order form from the school office or ordering directly online. Click here to order.
Children must not wear the following items:
- Brightly coloured tights or socks
- Beachwear/cycling shorts
- Shell suits
- Football kits
- Basketball trainers (i.e. with unfastened long laces and prominent tongues)
- Heeled shoes or inappropriate footwear such as flip flops, beach or party type footwear
- Jewellery (see below)
HAIR CUTS & HAIR ACCESSORIES
The school has clear views on suitable haircuts and hair colourings for pupils who attend the school. Pupils should not have multi-coloured hair unless specified in support of fundraising. Pupils should not have bleached streaks in hair, tram lines or other patterns cut into hair. In addition, pupils should not have ‘radical’ styles such as a Mohican. Girls should not have extravagant decorations in their hair and hair bands should be plain and in a simple colour. Long hair should be tied back.
Greenhill has a NO JEWELLERY policy in line with the Meadowhead Family of Schools. This includes earrings and any other piercings.
For PE and Games
The Governors and staff are all agreed that a smart looking PE kit is essential, both for the safety of the children and for their performance and attitude during PE lessons. The uniform for PE follows a black and white theme, which can be interchangeable.
Boys and Girls PE Kit
Indoor and Summer kit -
- white/black Tee Shirt(not a polo shirt)
- white/black shorts
- white/black leotards for girls if preferred
- bare feet preferred, otherwise black or white plimsoles/trainers
Outdoor, autumn and winter games - as above plus whatever else is needed to keep warm
- tracksuit bottoms
- black/white plimsoles or change of trainers
Please note that wax-based hair gel should not be worn to school as it leaves a residue on P.E. equipment and may cause your child to slip.
Other Considerations for P.E. - All children must remove watches. All long hair should be held back with an elasticated hair-band (not a bobble, which can hurt when rolling) – this includes boys and girls.